Are you restless? Do you feel like something is missing? It is quite likely that a session of questions and answers with yourself is what you need right now.
Here’s a list of questions that might help you get a clue that would put you right on track. In my experience, some of these can really do magic in some specific cases.
They work best if you sit somewhere comfy, pick only one and apply it freely, the way it works better for you.
- If you could do anything you want in life. What would you do?
- When was the last time you felt inner peace or joy?
- What do you feel right now? What is you heart telling you?
- What is Life asking you to do right now?
- Who are really your friends?
- What are you grateful about?
- What is bothering you?
- What would you like to be carved in your tombstone?
- When you wake up; do you feel excited about what you are going to do that day? (If you don’t, you are wasting your precious time).
- Are you excited (and therefore restless)? Or, are you bored (and therefore restless)?
- When was the last time you talked to… (your loved one)?
- What can you do better than anyone?
- What is your blood pressure? (Apply this if you are older than 40).
- What are you looking for?
- What is obstructing you? What is obstructing your clarity / your peace?
- What is complicating your existence?
- What is holding you back?
- Imagine you get what you are striving for. Do you feel in peace or just temporarily relieved?
- Imagine letting go what you are striving for. How do you feel?
- Do you really need (something) to be happy?
- What are you afraid of?
- What is the worst thing that could happen if that (what you are afraid of) finally takes place? And, can you live with that scenario?
- Can you really change the circumstances? And, if you don’t, why should you worry?
- Who can help you?
- What would Love do in your case?
- What would you recommend to someone in your place?
- What would your “best-self” do in that case?
- What would you regret on your death-bed –far in the future?
- Keeping on doing what you have being doing the last months. Where are you heading to?
What other questions have done magic for you, one time or another. Please feel free to sum those up and to share this list to whomever you think can make a good use of it.